Kuinka käytät olkipellettiä
1. INITIAL BOX SET UP
– For the initial box set up the amount of straw pellets required is dependent on
the size of the box.
– 1 m2 = 11,5 kg of straw pellets .
For example: 10 m2 box requires 6 x 20 kg bags (120 kg) for its initial fill. Spread the pellets evenly over the box floor to give you a cover of approximately 50 mm layer of straw pellets.
2. ONGOING BOX MAINTENANCE
– For daily maintenance remove manure and wet areas only.
– Because of the low amount taken out during the daily clean, it is not necessary
to top up with the new product on a daily basis. One bag (20 kg) every 5 days is sufficient. Need approx. 1200-1300 kg / year for 10 m2 stable.
– Due to advanced absorption and expansion qualities, the amount of waste
produced will be reduced by 60-70%, compared to straw or wood shavings.
– Removed straw pellet-manure is a fast biodegradable material and decomposes
into an all-natural high quality fertilizer within 2 to 3 weeks, which can be spread
on fields or grasslands.